BE A TEAM MANAGER
Lead a GSA team to success!
The GSA team is looking managers that will help GSA for these upcoming trimesters. We are looking for people that are excited, innovative and ready to help our events and mission this year. We need an individual that is passionate and willing to do the above and beyond to help GSA in creating, promoting, building and delivering GSA mission this trimester
Most importantly can lead our committees and assist our VP with GSA mission!
Details of application:
Deadline- 13 September 2019, 11:59 PM
These are the positions description for this year:
Event and Logistics Manager
• Coordinates all GSA events and activities in consultation with the VP Operations.
• Be responsible for arranging transport, venue, and catering for GSA events.
• Ensures proper safety measures are implemented for all GSA events and conducts due diligence for the possibility of hazards as per ARC requirements.
• Leads the Event and Logistics committee Team to ensure the smooth running of GSA events.
Human Resources Manager
• Plans and organizes Team Bonding Events, including Team Introduction Event and Team Parties.
• Coordinates Peer Mentorship program with Admin managers and VP administration
• Strives to encourage and increase team member turnout at GSA events.
• Assists the VP Admin with organizing committee applications, directs and organizes the interviewing process executed by Team Managers.
• Assists the VP Finance in forecasting the available funds for GSA events and ensuring events are run within budget.
• Collaborates with the Sponsorship Manager in developing sponsorship plans.
• Be responsible for collecting payments for GSA events and activities.
• Coordinates with other managers in collecting documents and files the ARC reimbursement forms for all GSA events.
• Creates additional budget analyses and reports as requested by the VP Finance.
External Opportunities Manager
• Collaborates with business school and student centre to arrange official internship programs for postgraduate business school students.
• Liaises with employers to source internship and graduate opportunities for our Members.
• Creating weekly content for GSA newsletter, social media pages with their committee
• Leading and managing the committee
• Promoting and sharing all content on all social media platforms (knowledge of Hootsuite will be helpful)
• Attending GSA events and updating social media platforms during them - Getting postgrad business students excited to attend events
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT PDF VERSIONS OF YOUR CVs
Join our team this year and be part of our growing family. Help your fellow postgraduate to with making UNSW business school and GSA be part of their home.