Are you a BUSINESS SCHOOL STUDENT who is studying for a postgraduate degree and do not have full-time relevant professional experience?
Are you interested in finding out what it’s really like to work in business? Then this is the program for you.
The UNSW Business School Career Mentoring Program connects Business School students with Alumni who are successful business professionals from the public and private sectors.
This program is a great opportunity for you to gain advice and support in developing your career. Some of the benefits include:
- Gain insight into the reality of the business world
- Learn from and be guided by an experienced business professional
- Reflect on your career goals and future ambitions
- Build your professional network and make new contacts
- Gain confidence and develop new skills that will assist you throughout your life journey
Applications are accepted online from Monday 2 May and close on Sunday 22 May. The program runs from 1 August to 28 October. Formal functions mark the launch and the close of the program and provide networking opportunities for students and mentors.